Vehicle Location: 55-02 Northern Blvd, Woodside NY 11377.** ONLINE SPECIAL PRICING Paragon Honda is very proud to offer this terrific 2015 Honda Accord finished in White. Certified. White 2015 Honda Accord EX-L 6-Speed Automatic
Honda Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Roadside Assistance with Honda Care purchase
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Vehicle History
* 182 Point Inspection
* 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
The displayed Pre-Owned vehicles are in limited quantities, unique and often are one of a kind based on the specific vehicles options, colors and mileage. These vehicles are offered on a first come first served basis and subject to prior sales. It should be understood that the displayed vehicles are a sampling of what may be available, not every vehicle will be continuously at all times and for every consumer, and often additional like vehicles will be able and not yet posted. Due to the high for our individually selected vehicle inventory, there may be times that an individual vehicle is no longer available at the time you arrive at the dealership. This is due to a time delay between posting the vehicles, its actual sale and delivery and removal form the website. Posting, sale and delivery of all preowned vehicles is an evolving process. Sometimes displayed vehicles may still not be available for a variety of reason, such as subject to prior sales, removal and transport elsewhere, awaiting titles and ownership confirmation. To better insure the specific vehicles availability, you should contact the dealership to confirm its present availability .
* Simple operation, great reliability and high resale value are obvious attractors to the Accord. But you may be surprised at the extent of its lineup, which ranges from an economical sedan to a V6-powered coupe or a hybrid rated up to 50 mpg. It's hard to go wrong in any of them. Source: KBB.com
* The Accord Coupe has always been the sporty option for those looking for the reliability and value that Honda provides. The Accord is synonymous with Honda and has been known for nearly four decades as a reliable, comfortable, pragmatic way to move families. What began as a 2-door hatchback in 1976 has grown into today's full-size sedan and coupe. Like the rest of the car, the 2015 Accord's 5-passenger interior is a pleasing step forward. The cabin boasts soft-touch materials for a quality feel. The front seats are comfortable, and the driver's seat actually toned down the lumbar support. The rear seats have even more room, as does the trunk. Sleek, rippled sheet metal defines a more streamlined exterior that has shrunk around an interior that feels roomier than previous generations. The most surprising thing about the Accord is its refined continuously variable transmission (CVT). Mated to the 4-cylinder, this CVT feels much like a normal automatic, mimicking gear changes. Even a base Accord has good power for acceleration and passing, yet attains an impressive mileage on the highway. Move up to a V6 model with 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Accord is downright quick. If you want a hassle-free, pleasing family car with a reputation for quality and an immediate familiarity, you can't go wrong with the Accord. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Roomy and high-quality interior; refined and efficient powertrains; quick acceleration; responsive handling