What does the service code mean on the dashboard?
- Replace just the Engine Oil
- Multi-point Inspection
- Check condition and top all fluids
- Inspect & adjust tire pressure
- All of Code A, Plus oil filter replacement
- Inspect Brakes, Check all hoses & lines, tie rod ends, gear box, CV boots, inspect suspension components, exhaust, and internal & external lamps
- Tire Rotation, Inspect & adjust tire pressure, Inspect & measure brake pads and rotors
- Replace dust & pollen cabin filters, Replace engine air filter element, Inspect & adjust drive belts, Clean debris from air boxes
- Replace transmission fluid (drain & refill)
- Replace timing belt, drive belts, and water pump
- Replace engine coolant
- Replace rear differential fluid
Paragon Honda's team of Honda service experts are ready and waiting to help you take care of and clear these Service Codes and ensure your vehicle is road-ready and safe for years to come. Schedule your service appointment online and then come see us at the dealership in Woodside, Queens, NY.